Arma-Tech was founded with the premise of developing the next generation in maritime camera systems, by approaching the challenge from a fresh perspective. This fresh perspective is based on many elements.
We feel it is important to listen what operators and organizations are looking for now and in the future. It is easy to get caught up in armchair engineering and overlook what are the actual end user requirements. There is a vast network of operators that broaden our vision to the many different types of applications and needs.
The Arma-Tech development group has years of experience. Few things compete with actual real world experience and we place high importance on applying what we have learned. And we will never stop our continuous R&D.
Approaching the design from a variety of aspects helps to apply alternative technologies to improve design, functionality and capability. Today’s market are moving extremely fast and we are keeping a close eye on developing trends and cutting edge innovations.
Arma-Tech is committed to developing and manufacturing cost effective and up to date camera systems and other maritime defence products. This requires focusing all efforts into every little detail and making certain they are as perfect as they can be.
Arma-Tech has teamed up with talented companies, institutes and individuals around the world that work together with bright and clever ideas. The sharing environment produces creativity, fresh outlooks and challenging conformity. The result is evident in the exceptional products that reshape the way Maritime defence operations are conducted.
Why Arma-Tech are the right partner for you
- We tailor make solutions for each client’s specific needs of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems requirements.
- We offer a complete range of subsystems including communications, radar systems, autonomous systems, launch and retrieval solutions, command and control units.
- Provide Signals intelligence (SIGINT) solutions, such as Communications Intelligence (COMINT), capable of detecting, intercepting, signals of interest, radio, data and voice communications.
- Supplying products Suitable for Defence, Special Forces, Military and Naval Operations, Battle and Reconnaissance Intel. Electronic warfare. Homeland Security, Border surveillance above and below water, Port Security.
- Various Civilian Applications, Protection, Maintenance of Oil & Gas pipelines. Security Companies, Anti-piracy / Anti-terrorism.
The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." — Sun Tzu 500 BC
About Our Future
We feel it is important to listen what operators and organisations are looking for now and in the future. It is easy to get caught up in armchair engineering and overlook what are the actual end user requirements. There is a vast network of operators that broaden our vision to the many different types of applications and needs.